Taylor Swift. Wow. What a lady. a Goddess, queen, spectacular, ah-mazing. Special.
I love her. She is a big inspiration to me. She has done so many things in a lifetime that many people dare dream about, yet few ever come to accomplish. This lady is only 26! Yet, when you read her list of accomplishments, you feel like she’s an old lady, but it turns out she isn’t. She is incredibly young.
I love her so much because she’s not afraid to go after what she wants. She is bold. She shows many ladies what they can accomplish if they are hard-working, intelligent, creative, and to never stop believing and dreaming.
She is a go-getter, assertive, and fantastic. This is just a short list of her amazing accomplishments, but it shall suffice for now.
Top 10 Accomplishments
- Sang for the first time at age 10
- Began working on writing songs at 12
- Releases her song “Tim McGaw” and album “Taylor Swift” at 17
- Her first single “Our Song” at 18
- Became well known for her amazing feats in “Love Story”at 20
- Won 4 Grammy Awards for her album “Fearless”at 21
- Becomes #1 in Forbes Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30 at 23
- Becomes #1 on People’s Best Dressed at 25
- She was the youngest female in Forbes 100 Most Powerful Woman at 25
- Currently most followed person on Instagram with 78.9 million followers!
Wow. Look at her accomplishments!
I will admit though she has a lot of advantages to her. Her family is affluent so her parents were able to help Swift pursue her music career. But even when someone has it all stacked in their favor, if they don’t have the drive, willpower, or vision, I believe they won’t succeed.
Keep on rockin’ Taylor Swift. Ignore all the haters(that includes you, Kanye West)
Currently, she has a record of winning 271 awards out of 565 nominations. That means she has roughly 48% chance of winning an award based off her record so far. Some of that includes winning 10 Grammy Awards, 19 American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards, 10 People’s Choice Awards, 25 Teen Choice Awards, etc.
Keep on being amazing, girl! Show the world what you are made of and continue to be a great role model to young ladies around the world by being yourself, unique, and ambitious.